Things annoying to buy when over a size 24...

1. Bras (assuming you have a very large chest)- they are either stiff or ridiculously expensive. Let's not mention having to buy them online and experiment with sizes because buying them in a bra shop means ending up with cone breasts! 

2. Lingerie-- can i be sexy too??All the plus size 4x-6x lingerie i see has these little skinny string like straps. Um, that is the most unrealistic construction ever in life. Oh and that little v shaped thong crap? Yeah I rather than have my belly having over that cheap piece of cloth. I wouldnt mind those cute lacy bras and matching sets others get to have. And some baby doll numbers that can actually make my breasts look good too. 

3. Jeans. Comfortable, sexy, well fitting jeans. I need to breathe! Any time I find a pair of jeans that make my booty and thighs look good...it is squeezing the life out of my belly!!!

4. Stockings- I cant tell you the last time I wore a dress in chilly weather. No matter what size, brand, or material...no stocking ever stays up (if it even goes past my thighs!)

5. Necklaces. I dont think my neck is particularly fat LOL but why do some necklaces end up as chokers on me. Yes there is a conspiracy to take my air supply 

6. Boots. I know some places are getting better at this. But a regular wide calf is like a joke to my legs. Even the plus size geared ones dont go all the way up. I would love some comfortable boots that zip all the way up and still allow me to rock jeans with it

7. Skirts.  It's not really a size thing in this instance. It's the way Im shaped. Something that looks great in the front is way too short in the back. She got junk in the trunk trunk trunk...

8. Shapewear. It's not essential. But it kind of goes into the lingerie thing. I need it secure, comfortable and practical. Not lace that shows through the clothes, or legs that roll up. 

9. Button down shirts. Is it difficult to have shirts created with structure and classic looks to them. why are all bigger button downs these ugly plaid variations? Torrid size 5 comes close but still need some fashion tape. And please stop with the elastic bottoms. It hits at the most awkward place if you have stomach! 

10. WORKOUT CLOTHES! For all the complaining the world does about supposed lazy fat people, this shouldnt even be listed. But alas. I'd like to have colorful vibrant leggings (that arent sheer AND cover my butt), long wearing yoga pants and creatively designed tops. And heavy duty sports bras for really large busts. Yes, please and thank you!!

I think this is the main list. It feels nice to vent

Comments

Popular Posts