My current food philosophy

So after a rather condescending and unhelpful appointment this past weekend, among a few small related prior events, I have come to some personal dietary conclusions.

 I don't want to hand power over to anyone or anything. I have no desire to be ashamed for not following anybody's rules, sad if no one is concerned with working with my situation/limitations or feel excluded because I'm shunned for not being a part of diet culture mentality.

I want to feel secure and well. And within myself, I shall assure that!

My food goals are eating when I feel hungry, getting back to reading ingredients (and having food IM okay with) and seeking variety with fruits/veggies. I am keeping track of my food consciously to avoid the binge mentality of mega meals. I am measuring with allowance for more. Technically not calorie counting anymore. 

I desire to be aware of portions, connected to self with no anxiety in regards to food. And be active because it'll be good for the joints and just out doing what I enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts